Zova Group Holdings Pty Ltd, (ACN 142 185 028) (trading as Zova) (We, Us, Our or Zova) recognises the importance of Your privacy and is committed to protecting any Personal Information We collect about You in accordance with the National Privacy Principles.
- what Personal Information about You is collected by Zova;
- how the information is used;
- with whom the information may be shared;
- how You can access and change any Personal Information Zova holds about You;
- what security procedures are in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of Your Personal Information by Zova; and
- how to contact Zova.
- when visiting the Zova Website;
- when using the Zova iPhone Application
- when using Zova's on-line services;
- when entering into an agreement with Zova for the supply of goods and/or services; and
- when You correspond or communicate with Zova over the telephone or in any other manner including by letter, facsimile or email.
In addition to collecting Personal Information directly from You, We may also obtain Personal Information about You from third party sources and other third party service providers.
Failure by You to provide Personal Information when requested by Zova may mean that We are unable to provide certain services and products to You and You will not be able to Register.
What types of information do We collect?
Types of Information
Zova gathers the following types of information about You:
- Location. Zova collects and stores location data from sources such as GPS, Wi-Fi and cell towers after you install and consent to the App tracking your location. Zova does not collect location data when the App is closed. You may choose to stop our collection of location data by removing the App from your phone.
- Information you provide. If you choose to create an account using email, you provide us your first name, last name, email and a password. If you choose to login using Facebook, you provide us with your first name, last name and email.
- Information from your device. This includes information about your operating system, device identifier, carrier, language, battery performance, wi-fi or other network connections, or other data that you permit the App to access on your device including through permissions on your device.
- Communications with us. If you communicate with us, we collect the information and content you provide to us, including personally identifying information such as your name, email or other contact information.
- HealthKit Data. To help improve recommendations and track your workout activity, Zova sends and receives data to and from Apples HealhKit Application.
The type of information that Zova collects about You is dependent on how You use the services offered on Our App, Website and the products and services You are interested in purchasing through Zova.
Collection of aggregate data
Zova also collects non-Personal Information in aggregate form to track data such as the total number of visits to Our App or Website, the number of visits to specific areas of Our App or Website and the domain names of Our App users or Website visitors' Internet service providers.
We use this information, which remains in aggregate form, to understand how Our App or Website visitors use App or Our Website so that We can constantly improve and enhance Our services.
Zova may use independent persons to measure and analyse the internet usage across Our App or Website. These persons collect the following type of information:
- the number of page views that occur on Our Website;
- the number of page views that occur on Our App or Website;
- the number of unique browsers to Our App or Website;
- how long these unique browsers (on average) spend on Our App or Website when they do visit; and
- common entry and exit points of Our App or Websites.
Your Internet Provider ("IP") address
Zova's web servers provide Us with Your IP address. This assists Us in the diagnosis of problems and or support issues with Our services.
Cookies and Applets
Zova uses 'cookies' and may use 'applets' in its App or Website systems. These enable You to use certain services on Our App or Website. You can disable cookies and applets via Your computer's Web browser, but this will restrict access to some web pages and services within the Zova Website.
How We collect information
Zova may collect Personal Information about You when You visit Our App or Website, when You use Our on-line services, when You enter into a contract with Zova, when you Register and when You deal with Zova over the telephone or correspond with Zova via facsimile, letter or email or any other mode of communication.
Zova may also collect Personal Information about You other third party service providers.
How We use Your Personal Information
Zova may use Your Personal Information for one or more of the following purposes:
- to communicate with You, including via email newsletters;
- to facilitate and process contacts between Yourself and Zova and/or third parties;
- to identify the number of people using Zova's App or Website services and establish the nature of their interests;
- to facilitate Registration;
- to conduct Zova marketing activities; and
- to provide You with information about Zova and its services and products.
Disclosure of Personal Information to third parties
Zova will disclose Your Personal Information to third parties in order to facilitate providing goods and services to You.
Zova will not use or share health data collected through HealthKit with advertising platforms, data brokers or information resellers.
When You use any online payment facility on Our App or Website, We will pass Your Personal Information (including financial and credit information) to providers of those payment services and facilities.
You must read and consent to the privacy terms of the online payment or other service provider concerned.
Zova may also disclose Your Personal Information to third party contractors who perform services for Us including the management and maintenance of Our information systems.
Where Your Personal Information is passed on to third party contractors, Zova will take reasonable steps to ensure that those individuals and/or organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of Your Personal Information.
Access to and correction of information We hold about You
Upon Your request, Zova will provide You with access to Your Personal Information unless there is an exception which applies under the National Privacy Principles. If We deny such access, We will tell You why.
Keeping information up-to-date
Zova strives to ensure that the information We hold about You is accurate, complete and up-to-date at all times.
Storage and security of Your Personal Information
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
Whilst Zova strives to protect such information, We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information You transmit to Us or obtain from Our online products or services. Accordingly, you use Our Website and provide Personal Information to Us at Your own risk.
Once any Personal Information comes into Our possession, We will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Links to other Websites
The Zova Website contains links to other Websites. Please note that these links are intended for Your convenience and information only.
Links to third party Websites do not constitute endorsement, sponsorship or approval by Zova of the content, policies or practices of those third party Websites.
If You have any concerns regarding Your privacy when visiting a linked third party, You should ensure that You check the privacy statement/policies of those websites.
Destruction of Your Personal Information
Zova will take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify any Personal Information about You once the information is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected or as authorised or required by law.
For further information about the protection of Your privacy, please visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner's Website at www.privacy.gov.au.
Feedback and questions about privacy and the Zova Website
Zova welcomes ideas and feedback about all aspects of the Zova Website and iPhone application. This feedback may be used to administer and refine the services We provide and may be shared with Zova partners either in aggregate form or with specific identifying characteristics removed.
Meaning of Words
National Privacy Principles means the National Privacy Principles contained in Schedule 3 to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (or an applicable privacy code approved by the Federal Privacy Commissioner pursuant to that Act).
Personal Information means any information or an opinion about you from which your identity is apparent or can reasonably be ascertained.
Register means the act whereby a person provides Personal Information to Zova, either by email, phone or through the Website or any other means which has the end result that Personal Information is disclosed.